Saturday, 12 July 2025

New References!

    I really needed to do this.... Because let me tell You - ever since Irmes was created, he was only blessed with.. ONE. 1. Reference sheet! His first one. So! Let me introduce You to my newly made one, specifically for Art Fight, for which I've waited impatiently!



     Oh, and Itimeir got one too! His bodytype was really outdated in here. And I changed his clothing to fit him more - and also I didn't really like how his body looked in the last outfit. With pain in my heart I have removed his high boots with bows at ankles. They just didn't match anymore :/ But I love these new boots. Bows are still here tho!!! On his wrists.. and he can always wear them on ankles too :)


Ah yes! I need to update this blog with new drawings and.. Pieces from Art Fight!!! there are so so many...

No comments:

Post a Comment